Monday, June 4, 2012

Dreams from GOD

day 1 is:
nothing, just an empty dream.

day 2 is:
mom saw an extra ordinary fish, and it's a very big fish in blue crystallize fish scales.



day 3 is:
dad is singing "and i love you so"
- here is the lyrics...

& I LOVE U so, That people ask me how
How I've lived 'til now, I tell them I don't know
(this part is describing the journey of the man's love and life)

I guess they understand, How lonely life has been
But life began again, The day you took my hand
(this part is about what others people thought)

And yes, I know how lonely life can be
The shadows follow me, and the night won't set me free
But I don't let the evening get me down, Now that you're around me
(this part is how the man struggle and survive till the end)
 
& U LOVE ME too, Your thoughts are just for me
You set my spirits free, I'm happy that you do
(this part is describing the same feeling of the man's couple)

The book of life is brief, And once the page is read
All but love is dead, This is my belief
(this part is all about the lessons from the man's journey)

And yes, I know how lonely life can be
The shadows follow me, and the night won't set me free
But I don't let the evening get me down, Now that you're around me
(this is repetition about how the man can struggle and survive till the end)

i can see clearly now, that GOD is definitely can speak with us.

to be continue...

day 4 is:

day 5 is:

day 6 is:

day 7 is:

the Conclusion is :

No comments:

Post a Comment