Monday, June 18, 2012

the reason of why



It’s not easy to be me…

I’m just out to find the better part of me, i wish that i could cry fall upon my knees, found a way to lie bout a home I’ll never see…
it may sound absurd, but don’t be naive… even mans have the rights to bleed… i may be disturbed, but won’t you concede… even mans have the rights to dream…

it’s not easy to be me…

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet, digging for kryptonite on this one way street...  only a man looking in a funny red sheet, looking for special things inside of me... yeah inside of me... I'm only a man in funny red sheet, I'm only a man looking for a dream... I'm only a man in funny red sheet, and its not easy to be me.

Those man who cry, they don’t do it because they’re weak, they do it because they’ve been strong for too damn long…
I think that’s the meaning behind this song, that even the strong need defenders, perhaps even more!
because they carry so many burdens.

I have an incurable illness, (but i know who can make my heart keep beating…)

I know what it’s like to not have people understand how painful it is to be strong, (but i know that my life will be more lovely if you stand by my side for better or worse and till death do us part…)

I have been in up and down, hard and easy life, (but it means nothing if i keep flying alone without you…

I only have a half of wing but still can fly everywhere, (I need the other half of wing that belong to her...)

It’s not easy to live a life with me, (only you who can make my heart keep beating, stand by my side and flying together side by side in any situation…)









it's not easy to be me...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment